my and mama

Wasn't much looking forward to coming back to school today. Wasn't much in the mood for school lately, so drag my heavy legs to school today. Met up with May and Siti at Dover as usual, i was late then Siti was ever complaining "what time already ah?" bla bla bla like mak nenek. ANyway me and May, zaf to may: Great minds think alike. Kiter dua malas nak layan Siti and just ignore her while she keep on blabbering. Haha.Anyway the day went on fine, i tot it will turn out bad since my mood wasn't that right but well it didn't had some laughs here and there. Anyway Faris created a new word on the "Monday the 13" the word is "LASTSED". Haiyo i miss TOD lots man, need to get my mind back on TOD track.



Got project to rush tomorrow, aiyoyo, haiya, tomorrow pin-up die die..ish ish...hmm



Tomorrow last day bayar hutang, alhamdulillah, Ramadhan nak dekat, masya-Allah, ingat saper2 yang belum bayar hutang tu bayar cepat2 yer maser is running out.



I realise though i'm big, all grown-up and mature but i do still need my mama, how much her impact is on my life. Of course not forgetting my dad who werks very hard and all my family especially but my mum the most. Haha i wonder if when i'm already married will i still depend on my mum like now, I miss her lots, hehe.



Some things in life never change, some things in life still remains the same.

Comments

Popular Posts