Hay i'm having a blue-black finger, tried to take out a plug just now it was so tight that i hurt my finge, ouchies, takut2 nerve burst ajer coz that part of my finger is now bloated and reddish...



Anyways, got two full weeks to speed up too, submission nearing scary...and yeah can't wait for the baraahtul month of Ramadhan, marilah kita ramai2 mempersiapkan diri untuk kehadiran Ramadhan yang suci, and yeah ITp ohh i havnet take my log-book, lots of worries for ITP but hope all goes well...



My left hand kekok because of the sick finger, ouchies, but hope can go on still need to do a lot of other things with my hand...Went out with the family to Suntec city, nice2 been a looong timesince we went there...



bestfriend birthday is coming, hmmm what should i get????*thinks*



And elective homework...ok go...



-----~~~~~-----




The One I Feed



This is a story about an old man who explained to his young grandson one

evening after prayers, about a battle that was going on inside himself.

The grandfather said, "My child, the battle inside me is between two wolves,

one of whom is so evil, full of anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed,

arrogance, hypocrisy, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false

pride, superiority and ego.The other is so good, full of rememberance of Allah, faith, taqwaa, joy, peace, love, compassion, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, and truthfulness."



The grandson pondered for a minute and then asked: "Grandfather, which wolf

will win the battle?"



The grandfather replied simply, "The one I feed"

Comments

Popular Posts