THE RETURN OF ZAFFYWAFFY



hey guys, have been waiting for me to update? Selamat tahun baru kepada semua teman-teman,kaum keluarga dan sekalian yang membaca blog ini.Ok shall switch back to Channel 5. A very Happy new Year to all, how's your 2004 resolution did u guys achieve it?haha as well as for me i can't re-call much wether i did have any resolution for 2004, but an all-time resolution which have not been achieved is yet, to LOSE WEIGHTnot just to be slim and get rid of all those fats within me but also for the safety of my own health. Obesity is a bad very bad sickness you know. Ok but anyway shall not talk much about shall keep the rest of views to myself, if you wish to know more, ask me ait.



Had my very very very first Dricing practical lesson yesterday and it was SUUUUpppeeeRRBB.hehe the car plate was : SCM 3696 W, my instructor was MR Lim, car no. 74.Hehe what details to re-call. As i am the princess at home, (masuk bakul angkat sendiri) was glad that dad was able to sent me yesterday together with mum haha and they waited untill after i got in the car wit my instructor and later on watch me drive around the circuit upon nearing to the end of my first session.



I was quite Nervous, thought my instructor was quite fierce as he had a stern look but after a while, he was cool, he was a very nice instructor and explained quite clearly.When he ask me to get behind the wheels i was very anxious yet did quite great, then move on to circuit driving which was quite easy lah i tot it will be difficult but actually after all driving is not that bad.My engine died about thrice i think because i release the cluth pedal too fast. Can't wait for the next session tonight.Hehe. A bit tiring though but hope to get use to it.



hahahaha ok it's a happy day EXCEPT EXCEPT for ONE SUBMISSION ON THURSDAY AND A MAKE-UP LECTURE tommorrow....grrrr and and hahahah school werk no i mean design ohhh i lack inspiration man and ONLY ONLY three weeks left to FINAL FIANL SUBMISSION and and EVENT on Saturdays grrr...BETTER BETTER make full use of my time hahaha we'll see...I WILL, I WILL be good I WILL MAKE FULL USE OF MY TIME....



Liyana dear the books yang u nak pinjam pending k...hehe



TIGA PENJURU is coming.....



FINAL SUBMISSION is nearing....



TOD SUBMISSION is on Thursday...



I am alive, i am alive, i am alive.....i don't want to die or shall i be killed ny lesturers today i will endure the death of pain and regain consciousness....



Ohh shucks my FTT is on next THURSDAY, havn't study untill finish...



Ohh ya Liyana one more thing, we'll start the "thing" next week ait....hehe



i should go NOW...



OK ok running , bye guys, miss you all....



~missing my baby

Comments

Popular Posts