Presentation

Tomorrow is my presentation after 8 long weeks of project, i declare myself haven't been performing up to standard, i do hope i wont fail but there is a possibility i will, my works are all not up to the standard, it's only at it upmost minimal, i have been a vary bad student and i shall PROMISE myself to torture and work hard starting from today onwards, in which today i havent done anything except creating this new beautiful template.OK maybe let's give myself a few days break, say up to SUnday but at the same time try to werk on some area which i can,TOD draft must start soon and improvision of drawings have to be done and finish-up before school re-open ohhhh shucks before i forget i got a test hmmm two tests coming eh wait it's three ohh super shucks.



Presentation for tomorrow have mentally prepared for all criticism but if i were to go thru a breakdown period after that please pardon me my dear friends.



On a lighter side of note, been going thru live slowly, back on track on clubmatters, Pesta Pantun coming and MIQ's invitation is in already, driving has been great except dat u know when u get scolding from the instructor for ur mistakes haha but it's ok coz it's better to make mistakes now at least you will know how to re-act to the situation.Hmm not forgetting Tiga Penjuru upcoming STreet Soccer and badminton am looking forward to it :D.



I realised that sometimes i can get hurt by others opinion kind of ouchies when you first read or hear about it, but once cool will use the greatest of mind to re-think a situation. Having gone into deep conversation and making someone have a headache which is bad, i re-think that there is no more necessity to think about it at this current moment.How much differ human opinions can be.



AAArghhh okie let's forget about everything.



Less than 12 weeks and 1 year to a diploma.Insya-Allah.



Toodles till ideas come again.



p/s:thank you to peeps of 04 on 28/01/2005 for helping me paste up all my drawings am touched and sicerely from the bottom of my heart a million thanks. Love ya' all.

Comments

Popular Posts