worst crit

Just finish my crit/presentation it was one of the werst crits ever.

Faris was quiet that's very2 bad, lecturer didn't say much which is also bad. I define a good crit as one where lecturers will keep talking and talking and talking,comments or criticism."One said:this was a work which you should be producing three weeks ago".I know my mistake, have to improvise on my 2d drawings and renders by monday, spaces can still be more exciting.Just pray that i don't fail.It's boring when the lecturers never comment much but i didnt give them much to be comment on. My mistake,my fault, now i think chances of getting the exchange program is soo much lower.



To my dear friend Siti, am sorry that i have terribly let you down today. I agree with the lecturers that ur plan looks promising, i do believe that you will produce a greater werk for the final crit. Go Siti go. To May sorry won't be able to stay for ur crit, i might not be there physically but my spirits are with you. All the best gerl. To Yun ling, sorry that i've missed ur crit oreadie and guess you did quite ok, hehe don't wery ur final one will be much better.



To my dear cubicle mates: Just in case i never had the chane to say this "Thank you" and best of luck for your next term.AND siti please please stop bumping into me it does irritate me please please please................



Looking forward to more busy days ahead.....



i'm hungry....

Comments

Popular Posts