I want to be a Princess

Ohh the week has been a-ok, noting great and the ususal school werk tons of things to do. I'm soo over the moon feeling " I want to be a Princess ". he's leaving soon and i'm clouded by sadness, grr two weeks , well i got thru my japan Trip surely this is nothing ohh well we'll see.



My dear friends are flying off to Al-Azhar University soon, like tomorrow , i'm soo gona miss them wont be seeing them for a year. i pray to Allah for their safe return and to seek knowledge with all sincerity. I miss them.

Caught in time how much i miss the yesteryears of education, the things that i've been thru, have i really realised what's best for me or is it just a painted illusion. Over matters that me and my girlfrens had discussed the other day and oh so seeking knowledge has always been the answer to things. To seek more and more knowledge.

Live up to the present where real things are facing you.

Love, love, love to be a princess once again.

Comments

  1. I tagged.Take care baby.:).Take care of ur family.Aisteru.:).Ich vermisse dich.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts