Phrase 1 - it's like paying for my own meal.

Phrase 2 - i felt sooo out of place.

Phrase 3 - i am damn idiotic these days.

---------------------------------------------------------

I hope the Mr P(former) can help me compile back all the files. SIgh. Ohh and i hate to sigh. Current project analysis are still not enough i think, but reallie at this juction i've lost my enthusiasm to push it thru, and some stuff, NO lots of stuff are still dangling over my head.

Went down there to collect the item for the proformance, God for once i felt so out of place, didnt felt belong, felt alienated, and God knows why for once i really understood what they said. It wasnt welcoming at all, maybe becuase i rarely go down anymore also. It's a mistake to have left, but well no regrets, though still holding some minor duties, reallie fell outdated with the things happening.

Oh and performance was sucky anyway, felt really down....

Send Hp for repair very the sort nowadays, warranty have expired, was charged $63.60 reasonably cheap than buying a new phone looks like the K700i will stick with me for some time, than buying a new $800 hp....money management wakakak

Wasnt feeling to well by the end of the journey, some disturbing news in the evening


~He's leaving on a jet plane, to Taiwan be back two weeks later~

And my friend left me for a month to the same place. Never mind, on a brighter note, discipline to lower down the hp bills.

Need work. Need Money. Plans moving slowly.

Comments

Popular Posts