14 more days to 19

Bah, apa khabar semua? Ok selamat berpuasa dan menjalani ibadah Ramadan kepada teman-teman sekalian.

Actualie even though it's break time there's till lots for me to do which i still havent do and like waiting for the last minute to finish it up. If u refer to the title 14 days to 19, bo, my birthday coming hahaha and my idea of updating this time around is to list down all my birthday wishes, and here it goes !!!

1 - "Cheer Bear" Care Bear, you know from the cartoon that we use to watch when we were kids[for those who grew up in same era as me] for more info click Me

2 - This wonderful perfume that i found thru Cleo Mag is called LANVIN E'clat D'arpege. The smell is really mesmerizing to ahve a look at it click Me.

3 - A car to drive myself around, Perodua Kelisa "The most economical 1.0 litre car in Singapore" have a look at it here. It's cute and economical.

4 - STILA make-up set includes STILA Lip Glaze in Guava and Convertible Eye Color in TEak or Ivy please visit STILA for more info.

5 - A personal trainer to lose all my fats in my body. Vain Zaf.

6 - A digital SLR Canon or Nikon prefereble Canon with a min of 8 Megapixels but preferb a 12 Megapixels.

hahah what a LOnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng list ya, but in anyway if i dont get it as presents sooner or later i will get it for myself =D

Most importantly is all of your DOa's may i be in the best of spiritual and mental health and may Allah bless us all in this blessing month of Ramadan.Barakillah humma lana fi shahri Ramadan.Amin.

Will update again soon,salams.........

Comments

Popular Posts