19 finally!!!!

Bah, salams to all....

And i turn 19 FINALLY!!!heheh a year more to the big two. Early celebration was held when my family came over last Saturday for Iftar at my place. A different surprise this year, before the usual cake-cutitng session daddy called everyone to seat together and we read some doa selamat for me. Was glad dad did it that way. Amin.

A year older a year wiser i hope so, hehe. Had Tiramisu Cake on Saturday. Many well-wishes on Monday from family and friends , thanks to all those who remembered :D :D :D and special delivery cake on later on from my auntie by Secret Recipe ohh lalalla two cheese and two cream cakes. Well didnt ate all straight away ok :p

And now gladly i declare that i'm down with fever and flu, maybe a retribution from Allah, hopefully this will minus some of my sins before Hari Raya come.

And one more big thing bla bla DADDY wont be around in Singapore from 1-4 NOV, his company sent him to Frankfurt,Germany for training aiyo...heheh This year Raya w/out Dad and the man of my life in Wallaby,Australia. Raya with a twist.

Comments

Popular Posts