It's Exam time again


Okie now u must be wondering, what exam? I'm done and over with school what hehe it's not me it's my tutee's, three of them all exam in the same week which is next week Argh. Actualy their oral has already started this week. I'm getting super stress or maybe just super tension hehe. Need to prepare their exam tuition schedule and time management need to be excellent.

Ok that aside work is hmm okie lah tension/stress during office hours is inevitable. They have terminated 34 of us and their last day will be this Friday. I am not affected but i'm saddened that most of my friends and people i click with will leave me very very soon. Later on they will re-shuffle us to a new group and new supervisor, it's scary yet well that's work. Many of my candys are leaving too, Friday is soo gona be an emotional day for me, i wonder what lies ahead and where will they put me next. tsk tsk. Liyana, liyana, nurul, eddy, faris, eye candy fren(i dunoe the name), syaf, syazni, ahmad and gang, the Hunk and Rp friends YOU WILL ALL BE MISSED by me at the least. Two of groupmates have left now Chun Wei and Fitriah sadz. For every step i take i'm glad YOU've crossed my path.

The next worrying thing at the Front of my head is my Uni application results. At least the interview result. Please tell me. The waiting is just sooo scary. Standing at a crossroad don't know which way to go. I had a bad dream last night and i dremat that i didnt get into NIE, so ohh well, praying hard and hoping for a miracle to happen. Ya Allah aku redha dengan rancanganMu.

Congrats to Azzie for getting a job, i hope she's doing well and fine i'm missing the girls already. And i miss some lil brother that i talk to frequently. But i BADLY MISS THOSE PEOPLE LEAVING ON FRIDAY, arghhh help! Zaf get a hold of ur emotions.

Comments

Popular Posts