One of those days

I am having one of those days , the good and bad ones.

The day started of with me going to school. We had a Nurhayat interview for the upcoming 9th Committee. It's been sometime since i seat in the interviewer seat and i can say that today's interview really brings out the best in our nominees. They really shine and showed their potential. More is not to be said other than i was really happy with the way the interview was organized. Kudos to Liyana and Hisham. And thanks to the interviewers for sitting in today, i hope Wednesday everything will go just as well.

On my way home my mother called she was like rushing me to come home and i can't re-call that there's an urgency to go home but somehow i obliged. Upon reaching home she ask me to get ready and said we will be going next door as there's a wedding. And so we went but before leaving the house the post man came and one of the things that i have been very worried about came to life. MY APPLICATION TO NTU HAS BEEN REJECTED. Then mood change to depress.

Upon returning from my neighbours place my mum left to go JB with my dad and then they'll be bringing my grandparents to Malacca for another wedding tomorrow and now i'm home alone with my bro. Woo hoo but not so. I turn sick the exact moment i return form my neighbours place and am having that gastric flu i kena the other day.

Well if Allah has other plans for me i will redha. Currently in a down, sick and depress mood. Will get over it soon. I cried to the music of the letter and i cried to the music of my dear friend, for what she's facing now is really a test on her i hope she remains strong. It's not gona be easy but if we choose to move on we will but if we choose to reamin stagnant than that shouldnt be an option in the first place. Time will recover us and only us can make us move on. We choose to live the way we want and handle others the way we do. Kak i'm her , i'm sorry to hear your loss, but i really hope after u're tears are dry we will move on together and start another chapter in this journey call Life. I miss you -hugs-

And on Friday some of my workmates were terminated as i've said. It was a memorable and sad day. Check out the photos at my Fotopages v1.1[looks at sidebar] Photos speak a thousand words.

Adik Yusri and Idafi, where are u guys when i needed you?

Comments

Popular Posts