An emo post

I would like to sincerely apologize to Najib for all my wrongdoing and i hope that you don't keep any grudges against me. When u said "u made me lost my temper" yesterday, my first reaction was that i felt hurt, i dont express much of forgiveness even when i was giving you what-may-be-seen-unsincere-asking-for-forgiveness and couldnt look at you and say it, was because i was already going to tear at that moment. But i don't want to spoil your day and i dont wish to ruin a day you've been looking forward too. I might not remember the wrongs i did to you because maybe i wasn't the one that got hurt, but i know that as humans we don't run away from hurting others and saying things or doing things that we aren't suppose to towards our dear friends. And once again i apologize and hope that you forgive me and i would like to thank you for reminding me that i'm still human afterall and that i do in my process of this living hurt other intentionally or unintentionally.

I'm sorry to all, please forgive me, and next time do inform me if ever i've done or said anything to you which is hurtful, only then will i realise. Thank you and i love you all.

Comments

Popular Posts