a pointless entry

I just want to blabber stuff.

I have exams coming in 4 weeks, ca for students coming in 4 weeks also, many events to attend in January and it's not over yet. Time seem to be crunch for me but i'm sure with good time management i am able to conquer it all. Muahahahaha.

I'm half-mad studying and half-mad keeping myself sane. And with all that this week's break will be filled jam pack to the rim, coz if not assignmnet it will be catching up dates with the girlfriends, and i still need to give away two bags which are on hold, bila nak jumpa the ladies sey gini.

And i miss spending time with someone argh it's hard, life i mean it's a challenge, sometimes i feel like giving up, to presevere takes a lot of my energy, and my dum dum assignment, how to make it better? how peeps, my term is passing by me too fast.

Must focus i want to lose the fats, but eating has always been my major problem, ohh the love for food, discipline lah! aiyo, this is such a pointless one....

Rattle rattle, i need to write down things to get , and chapters to cover for exam, revise! now! aaaaaaarggghhhhhhhh eh i nak gi beach ah, need some serenity and peace.

For all the hardship you are going thru there are other people worst off than you so be strong and with patience head the challenge with a winning spirit.Done!

Comments

Popular Posts