my mind speaks

Seems like putting things into perspective will be an immediate attention i need to give. Cloudy head is not good for me, leading to sleepless nights causing much fatigues. I want to wake up feeling re-charge not de-charge haiyo.

and once we turn 21 we just keep on growing older, i'm already answering 22 when people ask me how old i am? and we wont stop. Looking back 5 years ago, i was only starting poly and having some of the best moments of my teenage year and 5 years later from now more responsibilities, settling down hopefully, stable financially, in better shape and health =).

I was upset that my wish to donate blood yesterday was rejected, reason cause they can't find my veins!!! haha i was like what? but oh well, everything happens for a reason. Will try again on another donation drive.

School was really irritating last Friday and freaking noisy, i wonder why the plans were approved ahead when it clearly distrupts the students who are having classes are they just really out of their mind or they just don't care. I wonder.

I wish you pay more attention to the things i say
I wish you knew what's going on in here
I wish you can see pass my flaws
I wish you see me through
I wish for you to know
I wish for some companionship
I wish for YOU
Do you hear me calling your name?


off away, emo days are here again, lol!

Comments

Popular Posts