Keep the flame on!



Sad sad news, failed one of my last term module by two marks. I'm sure i pass but due to moderation the marks were all pull down. Now have to sit for supplementary paper one week before the next main exam happening in March, in total sitting down for 5 papers in two weeks.

I hope i'm strong enough, i hope i can stay awake as long enough, have to fit in one more module to study within this short time.Haiz.

Will be away till 14 April people, please pray for me hopefully i can sail thru this period without much setbacks. Looking forward to lala land on A380, in a month's time.

Comments

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts