My fourth weekend back

M.e.n.d.a.k.i Parent tutor meeting was a first for me and taught me a lot about my students, they are replicas of their parents and i could then understand better what and why they behave in a certain manner. Definitely something i need to look into so that i could cater my teaching style to suit most of my students needs. Apart from that 6 weeks off from Saturday tuition will be a bliss but that reminds me, no income in :(

Sunday attended a tutor training course in M.D.I.S, for maths however they fail to mention that it is more suitable for the upper primary tutors, as the topics that we went through was in relation to P4,5,6 nevertheless interesting shortcut learn about problem sums. I'm sure i would love to have know all that back in upper primary.

Sunday madness continued with the surprise mommies day happening at my place though the initial planning was a total opposite. Please click Mother's Day for a full write up by the head of planning non-other than our eldest cousin in line Adlina.

I hope you all had a nice weekend, i know i did.

Comments

Popular Posts