Remedy on rainy day

The gushing wind suddenly was making a lot of noises, what's with the weather my bro commented and then it rain . It rain tonight and feeling chill and much hungry(coz i didnt had dinner) i went to the kitchen.

There were leftover sardine, so i sandwich it in hot dog bread with mayo and hot from the pan fried eggs and when that wasn't enough to warm me up, i had this:



My Remedy Drink Recipe:

2 teaspoon of Ovaltine or Milo
1 tablespoon of chocolate chips
1 marshmellow
1 teaspoon of sugar

Put it all in a cup and pour hot water in it. Keep on stirring till the marshemellow and chocolate chips melt. I finish my one cup and now i want to make another, but wait one is enough.

p/s: My trip to Perth superb, lots of shopping, now penniless, be back soon.
p/s: I need to revamp my layout/skin, it looks sooo booring

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts