Clearing my head

The exams are over, not really feeling relieved and joyous all over, next one in November and results.

I need to clear my head, random rambles

One: needs to get out of my life, i don't need you, if you want to stay and be friends please be nice and i don't hate you, how could you say that when once you were dear to me. Be diplomatic, don't step on my nerves and don't shorten my lifespan please

Two: needs to get out of my head, this madness have to stop, the more i try the deeper i fall, just got to let it go and let it loose, i so need control here, if i mean nil please go far away from me, i can't stand the pain

Three: needs to come soon and save me from this crazy thoughts i'm having

Or maybe i should just kidnap a person hehe, ok kalam fariq, off to bed

Comments

Popular Posts