Got Tag?

Amidst the revision schedule, in between i will take time-off to read my favourite bloggers and jump around hopping from site to site and the lovely Kak Yati (whom particularly i've been bumping into at Spize on Wednesday) have tagged me. So here it goes:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


Points put up are gona be extremely random, beware.

First: My cat Inky sleeps with me, sometimes when i'm in the mood to let her in. HEr usual technique will be to climb up onto the roof at my window and start her usual meow siren. Once allowed inside she will quickly jump up to my bed and gone to lala land in less than 5 minutes.


Second: Once upon a time i wanted to further my studies at the prestigous Al-Azhar University and be an ustazah. Ohh well this is somehow still achievable within the near future hee hee.

Third: I have a quirky habit of re-arranging books on my shelf until they look perfect to me. However there is no parameter of perfect, they just need to look good and right at their respective locations. This particular row on my shelf have been re-arrange no less than 5 times within the past one year.


Fourth: I want to be rich and earn lots of money so that i can donate a lot more and help the people out there, like they say money makes the world go round and i believe a lot in being financially independent. Soon enough, i know that now i'm not there yet.

Fifth: I don't like exam periods becuase my hand-phone will be making lots of noises, smses and calls. However as soon as exam ends, i will not hear a single thing from all these people until the next exam.

Sixth: This current blogskin of mine, dosen't suit my personality at all, however because it's nice and because i wanted to so change my other blogskin, i ended by putting it up. Let's see how long it will stay :)

Here are the six people i tag:

-Amiratulwardiah
-DailydosageofQ
-MissyMai
-QauluQalbi
-Lin Loves
-CriesOFaKid

Comments

  1. thanks for playing along!

    i do that bookshelf thingey too... i understand the obsession perfectly :)

    all the best for the exams dear. till the next time i bump into you! dubai, and now spize.. what are the odds!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts