Cut it wide open

I finally put my mind to it and did part of my ironing tonight after terawih, have been putting it off for 2 weeks resulting in me having nothing much to wear to school, which resulted in ironing early morning before going to school without switching on the light. As soon as i step out of the house i realized how selekeh i was, coz the baju that i iron is berbulu2, which i didn't notice due to the poor lighting. In the end i felt as selekeh as ever, to add to the already sore morning, class was actually in the afternoon and we were not told, so we protested and finally got it cancel.

What a way to start off my day, but i remember at the back of my head, how moms all mothers included sacrifice a lot more for us children and husband, especially more during Ramadhan waking up first preparing our sahur and then buka and also work and all the other housework they need to attend to. Phew! This mummies are Wonderwoman :)

I need some certainty in my heart. Lail saeed.

Comments

Popular Posts