Heal myself

I didn't went to school today, because i had fever. I sleep it off but have yet to fully recover have been sneezing away the whole day long.

Okie i'm still thinking about this whole incident affecting me, it's not that bad afterall and since it's my own fault i have nobody else to blame but myself. However i need to get better so i'm going to take the first step, i'm going to heal myself. My fever and flu needs lots of rest and proper medication, my heart needs lots of zikrullah and after Mai's advice of crying it all out i do feel a little better. I always tell myself that time will heal, and it will, though for how long i don't know, but i know that i don't want to be feeling this sore.

So here it goes shifting focus to frenzy jalan raya 11 oct, 19 oct and 25 oct. Tutees exams till end of October, my brithday end of october, pay day end of october and Exams in November.

I can do this, and you will have a special place in my heart.

Comments

Popular Posts