I turn 22

A year older, hopefully a step or many steps closer to be a better Muslim, i thank Allah for this day and the days ahead and strive to improve myself in everyway possible. Thank you all for the well wishes, those advance one and the ones i receive today, every single one of you made my day really special.

I kick start the day by catching High School Musical 3, awesome and the lovey-dovey in the movie just make me itch so much for my 22nd birthday wish hehe, go catch it if you can stand mushy stuff and are into musicals coz the singing and dancing are AwesoMe!

the two popular quotes for this birthday are:
1. "bila nak tunang ni?" (p/s:kak lin my father said cannot langkah bendul, u've got to go first :P)
2. "don't worry nanti i carikan you husband eh" (p/s:just because i'm single they want to match make me up with some nice guy, well if they're suitable why not kan hehe)



Thanks for the lovely presents every one of you!

Comments

Popular Posts