A little something about me

Taken off Here credits to dear cousin, Noradlina =)



"happy twenty second birthday to my dear cousin zafirah (:

i scoured thru my family’s humble collection of albums to try to find a picture of us together but to no avail. i think most of the photos are at Eastwood or at her home. being the first two to be born in our family meant that for about a year or so all attention were on us. we had matching outfits, mine was always red, hers blue. and we were made into cam whores from the day we were born. everybody fussed over us. everybody wanted a piece of us, haha, almost literally. despite being close our differences were obvious, zafirah was always the more outgoing, more outspoken and more daring one. i can tell you over coffee everything that she did since young. from the Sydney van incident, haha to the time she bit me. lol! as we grew up, she was like the elder one although i was born about four months earlier then her. but she never stopped being my confidant. i have never once seen her sad. she’s always smiling or laughing, seriously she’s like little miss sunshine. and she always had my back, ALL the time. like one time i was so upset over something and i was at lost, the first person i called was her and immediately she came down to meet me and listened every pathetic, insignificant thing i had to complain about. or earlier this year when she knew that i was going thru a very difficult time in my life, she called me up for lunch and even made me a card to motivate me. you don’t get to choose your family but when you have someone in your life who does that for you, i am just damn lucky.

so happy twenty second to you (: i wish you nothing but all the best that the world has to offer to you. i hope you like the brooch!"

Love it i wore it for today's jalan raya, thanks dear! No matter what happens family rox! Then friends rox! hehe

Comments

Popular Posts