We'll always remember



A dear friend that has been with me since i pass my driving license three years ago, it has gone thru much with me in intense rain and on my night tuition duties especially, comforting me with nasyid and Class 95 throughout the time. My first ever car(technically not mine but i drive it most of the time anyway), you'll always be remembered, berjasa betul kereta ni, alhamdulillah.

when i met you again after all that has happened i thought i was ready to face the reality but i wasn't i realised, that happy smile you threw at me just brought me down to tears, truthfully i nearly cried, but i pace myself, my mind wasn't there, though my body was, i need strength to get over this

I need to clear my mind, improve my efficiency, school work piling up, housework never ending, anybody wants to do my ironing????

Comments

Popular Posts