Good morning Monday

I have this sudden urge to do something BIG right here, right now, this motivational force coming within me. Due to the fact that i am graduating in a few months time and have to go out to work scares me like crazy, with the economy being unstable and retrenchment heard every so often, oh can i even land a job to start with. So there it was, i should start something now, BUT no idea BUT then again can find ideas BUT brain not generating ideas haha oh well.

What a beautiful Monday morning today, clothes are out hung to dry, i'm suppose to revise and start on my assignment, have i told you guys how difficult the two modules i'm taking this semester are, both are accounting-related modules and i'm so not a fan of accounts. So i guess i have to work hard, got to practice more, and this time around make it real good, i did ok for my pass accounting modules, however this time around it involves more theory than calculation. I usually can't make sense of the lecturer and have to figure out later what he was saying, like i said accounting not my forte.

M.endaki class starting on Saturday, i'm looking forward to meet a bunch of 7-yrs-old and have a great year ahead with them, that reminds me-photocopy worksheets for Saturday and i've been posted to East Coast Primary School for now but might be transferred elsewhere later.

Need to keep focus and move forward, emotional worries are just so burdensome at times. I'm trying to take a step away from everything that has happen, so that hopefully just one day i can forget about them all.

I feel good today, hope it last till midnight =)

p/s: Puasa Hari Asyura people, Tue and Weds or Weds and Thurs or Tue, Weds and Thurs.

Comments

Popular Posts