Superwoman in our lifes

Even when you had a bad day at work, when things don't go your way, when your kids wont return your call and when your husband just sit all day long in front of the television, you still do your duty as a mom and do it well. I salute all the Superwoman in our lifes, our beloved mothers. (In view of Mother's day but just something random yeah) I try to help out as much as i can but i know i haven't been a good daughter to my parents, i am trying, i still am so forgive my shortcomings.

I am trying my best to understand, this transition period will tell it all, the beans will be spill but i am not sure if i can handle everything. I don't mind sacrificing for you but is it going to be this way till like you said 'everything is confirm'. I am not sure if i can bear with the sadness, coz it seems that every time i fall, i have to pick myself up again and you wont lend a hand to help me. Maybe like someone said you are afraid of commitments? Are you? I am still trying to understand and understand.

Comments

Popular Posts