Positive karma

Got to tell myself i can do this. That i am fine, that it's ok to fail in life. W.ork is really creeping into me the workload is, no words will describe but -sigh-. I so need to make myself happy at w.ork. Don't have much of a choice right, either do something that makes you happy or be happy with the w.ork that you are doing. So going for two.

Lot's of July babies celebration over the past few days, pictures are up in facebook go have a look. This blog is gona see more emo posts over the next few months. Some days it's just been so hard, it's not that i dont have anyone to talk to i do, but sometimes i just require another avenue to vent my frustrations. I am tired of trying so hard somedays. That i could give up, but will try not to, not least i get a firm answer. Argh the future is looking so dark right now, i need some light!

Need to stay strong, need to stay strong..

Comments

Popular Posts