Weekend came and went

Hi Azeemah, best part of the week, meeting up the SPIB peeps with Ustaz and having a great laugh at Simpang Bedok. Next meet up Kuliah ilmu on 30 July at P.erdaus B.edok. Open to all anybody interested to join, buzz me.

Best part of the week, waking late on weekends, sleeping in. I don't know where my energy went to but everyday after work i feel so penat.

Best part of the week, telling everybody i want to go back to school and not work.

Best part of the week our board game presentation at MKS, which we will develop insya-Allah.

Not so best part of the week, having to go crazy over the weekends coz my f.b is busy :( I miss my f.b.

Somedays it feels so hard that i just want to give up, but then i will be disappointed in myself :(

Confuse..............looking forward to the next weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts