Work = less time for myself

Alhamdulillah i manage to secure an internship for the past month or so at a timber trading company in town. Assuming that everything goes fine Friday will be my last day there and starting 13 July i will have a new home in Kembangan. My first real full-time permanent job, now now don't go all happy and ask me to belanja or anything =p, i would like to save my earnings for my Masters insya-Allah. Dont worry either i dont earn much but most importantly i must perform in this new position.

Azziana has been a great company for lunch since her building is only a street away from mine, but sadly now i will have to go lunch alone as she decided not to continue at the current location, it was a temp job anyway, i hope she gets a perm position soon too. The was a particular Friday when someone was craving for Pastamania and so we did had lunch there, one of the more expensive lunch we had =)





Last week was quite an adventure with me flying off to KL and a drive up to Pahang to meet one of our suppliers. It was a day trip so imagine how tired i was by the time i got on the flight home i was already imagining my bed. We left SG 630am in the morning and return to SG 1130pm. The drive from KL to Pahang itself is longer than my flight! How ironic, but totally a good learning experience.

Best part of the trip is when we stop by Midvalley Megamall for dinner, dapat makan Kenny Rogers!!!! bestnyerr!!





Upon return Saturday and Sunday was pack with tuition and the annual kenduri arwah at Eastwood, by the time Sunday end i was feeling pretty tired, lethergic and very moody! But the best part was that every one of the cousins really rope in this year to help as much as possible so preparing and cleaning up after event was such a breeze, glad everything went well. Sod and ina hard at work, masak nasi you!



Where did all my time go? It has been a really fast moving June and now we have arrive in July, Ayah's birthday coming up and my f.b hehe. Ramadan is coming soon too, gentle reminder to all, bayar hutang puasa sebelum terlambat =p. Till i post again. Check out my semangat little cousin cleaning the chairs when we went for breakfast the other day, he was wiping the table at first and then move on to his seat.

Comments

  1. someone is working! kembangan is near to your place...thats great...save cost and travel time... and no worries i won't ask you to belanja me makan ok...hehehe...best of luck with it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts