Full of joy



(picture taken from http://blog.tinyprints.com)

Ma: Don't you want eat dinner?

Me: I am full of happiness, no need to eat.

Alhamdulillah, was asking God for some silver lining after everything that has happen. Good news came in the mail yesterday. Finally received my Honours grading results and i manage to obtain a Second Class First Division Honours. All thanks to Allah, my family and friends for their doas and undying support, love, care and concern.

Now to get the Masters hehe, just kidding.

Immediately after i read my letter, i went to call mum and bro but none of them pick up the phone. My brother's initial reaction was: Congratulations! how come u never get first class honours? and my mum was like: If you had work a little harder maybe you could have gotten first class. Haha ohh well what's done is done, can't do anything about it. Dad gave the most realistic respond: but still you haven't get a job what?. Hearts my family.

Graduation will be on 7 November, so we are going to party for two weeks long my friends. Starting with this Saturday! woo hoo....

Comments

Popular Posts