Greedy!


I went greedy in the library today and borrowed these books and magazines. Now let's find time to read them all. =)

A guy was hitting on me in the library today, a man i would say maybe 30-ish.He walk pass me while i was staring at some books then turn to walk back towards me. I innocently thought he just wanted to make a query, coz i regularly get that everywhere, people asking me for directions, location of certain shops yada-yada.

Man: Assalamualaikum

Me: Wa'alaikum salam

Man: Tumpang tanyer sikit boleh tak?

Me: ye saya

Man: Nama awak sape? boleh berkenalan tak?

Me: No no no

As soon as i said that he turn and walk away from me. Haha irony, i was still smiling at the whole incident that just took place. While thinking about it i came up with this line, the next time somebody asks me a similar question i would

say: Have you got money to marry me? If not i wouldn't even waste my time

Haha, evil to the max.

Three more weeks of crazy December people. <3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts