Deep down inside

I recently attended a workshop which i initially had some assumptions in mind on what its all about. Initially i didnt want to attend due to the hefty price tag that came with the workshop, but one of the organizers call me up and offered an alternative installment plan. So i gave in finally when deep down i know my own finances are already in deep shit.

So when i finally realized there was more to the workshop, it was ok, maybe that's why it was so expensive, however the things that i wanted to learn where only part of the workshop, we had to work on another of our personal assignment, which at first was exciting, but it just burns me out everyday, and the workshop was like the whole of my Saturdays in Jan.

I guess my state of mind wasn't really into it, i just went because i went with the flow to top it off i am now in debt and have to put in extra hours to pay for my course, which is not giving me an attractive ROI-return on investment, which is very disappointing for me. However i am not changing my attitude. So let's see, i am still thinking how am i going to correct this?

Comments

Popular Posts