First time at Bukit Timah Hill

Oh my oh my, after 23 years of life in Singapore i finally set my foot at Bukit Timah Hill. I had received warnings that i was not gona make it thru the climb but insisted to go on the day. I nearly black-out as soon as we reached the first hut, oh my, that's bad, the rest of the way it was lots of talking to myself done. I keep repeating "You got to keep on moving" especially when we got lost in the words and went a whole big loop, when initially we wanted to make our way down. I feel bad for slowing down the team, as i was frequently last in line and had to stop a few times to catch my breath. It would get worse if i had really fainted in the middle of the jungle. Weight issues and i have lost my chin, argh! Bad bad. Nevertheless great company and this post is dedicated to everyone of you who serves every Saturday of your time from your heart for the beloved students of M.W.T.I.

A bIG Thank You!!!

Comments

Popular Posts